Loire Valley Discovery
Being named after the longest river in France gives the Loire Valley instant recognition. But given that it stretches over 1000km ought to warn us that the wine regions will be many and they will be very varied. This the the Loire’s great strength - diversity to produce many styles of wine - and also one of the reasons that so few of us can fully understand what the region is capable of.
2020 PHILIPPE GUERIN Muscadet
Sevre et Maine Sur Lie Abstraction 1
2020 DOMAINE DE LA ROCHETTE
Touraine Sauvignon Blanc
2019 JOSEPH MELLOT Menetou
Salon - Les Thureaux
- 2020 CAVE DU VENDOMOIS Coteaux du Vendomois ‘Le Carillon de Vendome’
2019 CHATEAU MAUNY Rose d’
- 2018 CHATEAU HUREAU Saumur Champigny 'Tuffe'
£35 per head, you get:
- 6 x 100ml bottles of different wines
- A tasting mat with tasting notes of each wine
- A QR code to discover more about these wines on our website
All you need:
- 2 x wine glasses to enjoy your wines during the tasting
We recommend to enjoy these flights within 2 weeks of delivery.
PLEASE SELECT YOUR PREFERRED DELIVERY DATE ON THE CALENDAR IN YOUR CART. PLEASE NOTE YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELIVERED THE DAY BEFORE.
TO ENTER MULTIPLE DELIVERY ADDRESSES PLEASE DO THIS IN YOUR CART BEFORE CHECKOUT.
Looking for 10 or more flights? Did you know we host virtual tastings? Email Phoebe@Vagabondwines.co.uk to organise yours now.
Got a question? Check out our FAQ's page here.