Tour de France: Etape 3
Our Tour de France tasting flights have proved to be irresistible and have quickly sold out each time we list them.
If you missed stages un et deux then it is the time to get involved in parte trois. Now with more oh la la than ever before.
From the regal elegance of fine red Burgundy to the crisp salty tang of Muscadet this flight showcases the incredible diversity of wines from France.
- 2019 GRANGE DE ROCS Picpoul de Pinet (Languedoc)
- 2015 DOMAINE DE ROCHEVILLE Saumur Blanc 'La Dame' (Loire)
- 2019 CHATEAU GRAND BOISE Jadis Rosé (Provence)
- 2019 DOMAINE GROSBOIS Chinon 'Cuisine de ma Mere' (Loire)
- 2018 CHATEAU FONTARECHE Vieilles Vignes Corbieres (Languedoc)
- 2018 LOUIS JADOT Pernand-Vergelesses 'Ile des Vergelesses' (Burgundy)
£40 per head, you get:
- 6 x 100ml bottles of different wines
- A tasting mat with tasting notes of each wine
- A QR code to discover more about these wines on our website
All you need:
- 2 x wine glasses to enjoy your wines during the tasting
We recommend to enjoy these flights within 2 weeks of delivery.
PLEASE SELECT YOUR PREFERRED DELIVERY DATE ON THE CALENDAR IN YOUR CART. PLEASE NOTE YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELIVERED THE DAY BEFORE.
TO ENTER MULTIPLE DELIVERY ADDRESSES PLEASE DO THIS IN YOUR CART BEFORE CHECKOUT.
Looking for 10 or more flights? Did you know we host virtual tastings? Email Phoebe@Vagabondwines.co.uk to organise yours now.
Got a question? Check out our FAQ's here