Tour De France: Lap of Honour Wine Flight
Where would we be without French wine? The land that gave us so many vinous archetypes often imitated around the world.
So popular was the first release of this flight we've had to tweak it with some new classics.
- 2018 DOMAINE DE LA GROSSE PIERRE Chiroubles (Beaujolais)
- 2019 GRANGE DE ROCS Picpoul de Pinet (Languedoc)
- 2019 DOMAINE DE FONDRECHE Persia Blanc (Rhône)
- 2019 CHATEAU GRAND BOISE Sainte Victoire Rose (Provence)
- 2018 DOMAINE DU CROS Marcillac Lo Sang del Pais (South-West)
- 2017 MICHELAS SAINT JEMMS Crozes Hermitage Signature (Rhône)
£30 per head, you get:
- 6 x 125ml bottles of different French wines
- A tasting mat with tasting notes of each wine
- A QR code to discover more about these wines on our website
All you need:
- 2 x wine glasses to enjoy your wines during the tasting
We recommend to enjoy these flights within 2 days of delivery.
Standard Delivery takes 1-2 working days.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like delivery on a specific date.
We are currently working hard with our courier service to ensure delivery is on specific days, however due to current circumstances delays may be experienced.